Fruits are rich in vitamins and minerals, which are necessary for the health of a person. Also, fruits have few calories and thus they are recommended in weight loss diets. They help weight loss and also the detoxification of the organism, while also ameliorating the disorder and processes that are related to digestion and excessive acidity at the level of the intestine. In this article, we present you a few fruit diets for losing weight.
3 diets based on fruits that make you look better:
The 3-day diet helps you lose 3 kg:
- The first day: choose any type of fruits (citrus pears, peaches, apricots, kiwi, bananas, cherries), preferably apples. At breakfast, have a glass of fruit juice and eat an apple. At lunch, consume a fruit salad and have a glass of fruit juice or still water. At dinner, have a fruit salad and drink a glass of apple juice.
- The second day: at breakfast, have a few fruits of your choice (citrus, pears, peaches, apricots, kiwi, bananas, cherries). At lunch, have a vegetables salad and drink a glass of still water. At dinner, consume a salad made of steamed vegetables and eat a few fruits.
- The third day: for breakfast, it is recommended to have a glass of fruit juice and a bowl of different fruits. At lunch, have just a vegetable and fruit salad, as well as a glass of water. For dinner, it is indicated to have a bowl of vegetable soup.
The diet for one week helps you lose 6 kg:
- Breakfast: in the morning, at 7 AM, have a glass of fresh fruit juice (it is indicated for it to include apples and citrus), Also, one can have a fruit puree mixed with yogurt and cereals. At 10 AM, have a glass of unsweetened fruit juice.
- Lunch: an apple salad and a bowl of boiled vegetables (which should include carrots and broccoli). Also, you can serve some grilled vegetables (pumpkin, eggplants, tomatoes).
- The 4 PM snack: serve a few fresh fruits. For example you can have 3 mandarins, a grape, a few strawberries, a bowl of cherries, a banana, 2-3 peaches and others.
- Dinner: a vegetable salad, or a bowl of vegetable soup, or a salad made of different fruits.
The 7-day diet helps you lose 5-5 kg:
Every day, drink 1,5-2 liters of still water. Consume especially fruits, as well as vegetables, cereals and lean meat.
- Breakfast: a fruit salad of your choice (apples, pears, peaches, citrus, kiwi, mango, pineapple).
- Lunch: a serving of boiled or grilled meat with a garnish of vegetables and rice.
- Dinner: a bowl of salad with different fruits (apples, pears, citrus, mango, kiwi, pineapple).
For these diets, it is indicated to choose fresh seasonal fruits, which have just been harvested and are rich in vitamins and nutritive substances. The fruits can be eaten whole, but of course, not before washing them and removing their peel if necessary. For example, apples can be eaten with their peel as it has vitamins and minerals; seeds can also be consumed as they contain iodine.
Always, when buying citrus, it is good to check for their expiration date, as they lose their vitamin C id they are altered, soft or close to their expiration date. Vegetable should not be kept in the water for a long time, as they should be washed fast, in order not to lose a part of their nutritive substances. The lettuce is to be washed in water in which you dissolved some sodium bicarbonate or a teaspoon of salt. For salads (be they made of fruits or vegetables), cut the ingredients into very thin slices, so that they are easy to chew and digest.
The diet based in fruits is recommended in any period of the year. It is healthy, protects the organism from cardiovascular diseases and all the forms of cancer, adjusts arterial tension, covers the deficit of minerals and vitamins in the body and consolidates the immune system.