If you want to have a perfect figure, like a Hollywood actress, then you have to lose the extra weight. In this article, you will discover the secrets of a famous actress – Catherine Zeta Jones – who uses certain tricks and prefers a soup diet, which is very easy to use and has amazing effects.
Catherine Zeta Jones has an enviable figure due to the fact that the uses a diet that helps her eliminate extra weight. She uses a diet with cabbage soup that helps her lose a lot of weight in a relatively short time. It is not compulsory to eat just soup, as you can choose certain vegetables and fruits that can be introduced in the menu. Being a quite restrictive diet, nutritionists recommend it just twice a year; also, it should not last for a long period of time.
Like any other diet, this will also give very good results if you also exercise. Dieting does not mean giving up on exercising. Regardless of whether you sue this soup diet of another one (the choice belongs to each of us), it is certain that you can only achieve a harmonious, beautiful, developed and supple body on the long time only if you exercise and have a healthy lifestyle.
The soup diet, one of the most effective ways to lose weight:
This diet lasts for 7 days a month and helps you lose 3-5 kg. Do not consume sweets, flour, fats, smoked meat, sugar and alcohol. It is recommended to have soups, lean meat, vegetables, cheese and milk.
The advantages of the soup diet: it prevents the diseases and affections of the gastrointestinal tract, helps the metabolism of the water recover, includes aliments that contain proteins and nutritive substances and is cheap.
The cabbage soup is very easy to prepare:
Use the following ingredients: one white cabbage, 1 kg carrots, 5 onions, 300 g tomatoes, 2 peppers, parsley, condiments for soup.
Preparation method: cut all the vegetables into small pieces and put them to boil in a pot until they soften. Add a little salt and pepper.
The menu for the soup diet:
- Monday: serve just cabbage soup and fresh vegetable salad.
- Tuesday: consume cabbage soup, 100 g boiled potatoes, cow’s cheese and fruits (without grapes and bananas).
- Wednesday: eat cabbage soup, 100 g boiled chicken and fresh vegetable salad.
- Thursday: you can have cabbage soup, 100 g cow’s cheese and a cup of milk.
- Friday: have cabbage soup, 200 g boiled fish and a tomato salad.
- Saturday: consume cabbage soup, 200 g beef with a garnish of boiled vegetables.
- Sunday: have a cabbage soup, chicken, 2 boiled eggs and a fresh vegetable salad.