What is a Lemon
The lemon (limon × citrus) is a very special species of small evergreen tree which is primarily found in Asia. This yellow fruit is famous for two reasons: culinary purpose & non-culinary purpose. It has these two uses because it is filled with a very special juice. The juice, that we find sour in taste, is because of the presence of citric acid. Its pulp as well as the rind (also known as zest) are regularly used in cooking as well as baking. Now according to our blog-post of “Importance of Drinking Lemon Water,” this juice can also be used in making drinks like lemonades, cocktails and different side of sodas.
What is the “Importance of Drinking Lemon Water”
The importance of drinking lemon water is demonstrated below:
- A thick lemon water helps your enzymes to function better especially in the morning.
- Drinking lemon water in the morning also helps in cutting away your fats with full power.
- A simple lemon water drink in afternoon can help you go through your day easily without having to go for lunch or brunch.
- A full glass of lemon water helps in normalizing the acidic levels in your body which helps in the prevention of cancer.
- Lemon Water is also anti-bacterial in nature. & is useful in killing ‘bad’ gut bacteria.
- A glass of lemon water is actually a more than enough dose for your daily vitamin C requirements.
- Lemon Water is also medicinal in nature. In fact in old times, people used lemon water to treat inner body infections.
- A lemon water glass in the night will help regulate your pH levels more effectively.
- If your body immune system is weak, a daily glass of lemon water, will increase its effectiveness by 100%, within 30 days.
- Lemon Water also has Riboflavin which is amplifies the production of minerals like magnesium, calcium and phosphorus.
- The importance of drinking lemon water can also be further amplified by the fact that it helps liver function more effectively. As it creates # of enzymes that helps liver in detoxifying the body.
- The importance of drinking lemon water is also enhanced with the fact that it is diuretic in nature. It means that it helps the body to urinate more often and on time. And we all know that, with urine passing, the toxic elements inside our body go out.
- It is also a facial treatment as well. With more and more use of lemon water; one can have longer lasting wrinkle-free skin.
- Lemon water also has citric acid in itself which is an important pawn in fighting against acne.
- Lemon water acts as a catalyst for our metabolism. It means that it can break down the food we intake more efficiently.
- Lemon water helps in the treatment of chest infection as well. Especially from asthma and allergies.
- Daily use of lemon water will also take the problem of your bad breath away; as it helps fight your mouth against germs more efficiently.
How to Make Lemon Water
Lemon water or lemon juice can easily be made in the following steps:
- Take 500 ml glass of water. If you have digestion problems; then use warm water.
- Squeeze one whole lemon into it.
- Many people like to add sugar into it. Don’t doing it is recommended.
- Stir it up or shake it as you like.
- Just sit down and take small sips out of the glass of lemon water & enjoy.
If you have liked our blog-post of “The importance of drinking lemon water,” then please don’t forget to LIKE & SHARE US on Your social networks. It will mean a lot to us. Many Thanks.