If you are reading this, there is a good chance that you have tried all different kinds of vitamins, multivitamins, and other oil-type treatments. Maybe you feel like you’ve been lacking in energy, vigor, and stamina to get you through the day. Well, if that’s the case, or if you just want to feel as good as you possibly can, the B vitamin complex is just for you!
The B vitamins, and those nutrients that are closely related, are some of the most important for you to ensure that you are getting in your food. If you feel that you cannot bring in enough of the B vitamins through what you eat, a vitamin B complex will help you account for what you can’t bring in naturally. It will include:
- Thiamine (B1)—If you eat a lot of carbs or sugars, your body needs more of this to produce energy
- Riboflavin (B2)—Has been clinically proven to lessen the severity of migraines
- Niacinamide (B3)—This B vitamin can increase your energy substantially and repair DNA chains
- Pyridoxine (B6)—Needed by the neurotransmitters in your body
- Pantothenic acid—This nutrient that comes in a B vitamin complex can increase the rate at which your body heals itself, and, if taken enough, can bring down your cholesterol levels
- Folic Acid (B9)—Brings down your chances of heart problems and can, supposedly, help keep colon cancer from occurring
- Cyanocobalamin (B12)—May allow you to think more clearly and make you have a better memory, unproven as of yet
- Biotin—Can, when used with chromium, help you keep your blood sugar levels in check
- Choline—Helps your memory stay true!
- Inositol—Possibly helps keep depression away
- Para-Amino Benzoic Acid—May help with diseases that concern connective tissue
The End Result
Foods that are high in B vitamins, as well as their supporting nutrients, are any vegetables that are a very dark green and meats that are high in protein. The fact is, if you are not getting enough of these vitamins into your body through these kinds of foods, you will begin to feel less than your best. B vitamin complex can help to fill in for where your diet is lacking, and the benefits that a B complex multivitamin can have on your life are astounding. Your bruises and cuts can heal faster, your heart will be healthier, your mind will be far more acute, and you will have a lot more energy. So, if you feel like you are lacking in any of those areas, please, talk to your local doctor about what B complex multivitamin he recommends for his patients to use. You’ll be happy that you did!