Do you know that when your BMI value goes less than 18.5, you are at the risk of cardiovascular disease? More over it is dangerous to be both overweight and underweight. It is a common perception that when you manage a healthy weight, you get the only benefit of fit clothing and better energy levels. But the facts are very different. Actually it is so much enormously beneficial that can’t be compared to anything else. Let’s see some basic benefits of knowing your BMI:
1. With the ideal BMI you look attractive, charming, lovely and gorgeous to others.
2. You can join all the activities of life with passion and energy.
3. You never get joint pains, no doubt a whole life pain.
4. Your blood flow stays active and normal. You escape from low or high blood pressure, the base of life-threatening cardiovascular diseases.
5. Your sex stamina grows well and you stay always fit and energetic.
6. You guard against obesity, the call girl for hundreds of diseases.
And much more-
How to Maintain your BMI (Body Mass Index)?
There are thousands of techniques, trainings, methods, exercises and medications to control the BMI odds. Many of these we often discuss here on our site. But the question is how to know in the real time that which of the method is working well. If we could not know this factor at the exact time, then till the emergence of the results, we should have wasted most of our money, time and even the health. It means that there should be a proper indicator who may inform us regularly about the results. Even if you are fit and not struggling for weight management, you should know that what is happening to your health and body. Negligence to this one thing can harm your all activities of life.
The BMI calculator provides the solution of this tension. A BMI or Body Mass Index calculator is a device which calculates your BMI number. It shows us where our body structure is standing, what is affecting and what is not. It simply denotes the values without having any complicated statistics.
The Prediction of Risk from the Body Mass Index
The body mass index is the evaluation of the body weight compared with the height. It is a beneficial, roundabout gauge of body composition as it associates extremely with body fat in nearly all people. Kilogram is the unit of weight and is divided by height in meters square i.e. (kg/m2). According to the National Center for Health Statistics, followings are the criteria for the BMI number:
- The persons with BMI values lower than 18.5 kg/m² are regarded as underweight.
- The individuals with BMI numbers from 18.5 kg/m² to 24.9 kg/m² are taken as fit.
- The body mass index of 25 to less than 30 kg/m² is considered overweight.
The BMI value of about 25 kg/m2 signifies about 10% over perfect body weight. Individuals having this limit of BMIs are at high possibility of disease of heart and blood vessels.
According to guidelines of National Institute of Health, obesity is described as about 30 pounds or more overweight—a BMI of 30.0 kg/m² or greater. People with BMIs of 30 kg/m² or more are at higher risk of cardiovascular diseases. The BMI value of 40 kg/m² or bigger is regarded as severe obesity.
A BMI calculator easily calculates these figures in seconds. You and your family can easily watch the weight and the health ratio regularly. It will make you easy to control and handle the fitness and guard against the illness and fatal diseases.