What is chakra?
The chakra is a spiritual term which denotes an energy circle in the human body. The human body is the center of numerous types of energies. It is believed that this energy is found in the shape of circles. Each kind of energy is specified to a specific circle. This circle is called a chakra and all these energy circles are collectively called chakras. This chakra is sometimes also called CHAKRO.
The chakra is old term derived from the word “CHAKKAR”. In Sanskrit language it is denoted for a round turning or a circular path. Any movement making a complete circle is called a CHAKKAR. As the concept of chakra (Energy Circles) came from ancient Indians so the word chakra became popular. This chakra is today known as an energy circle or we can say it an energy center too. Instead of discussing it is true or false, we shall discuss it as it is considered.
The chakra concept covers all kinds of energy found in the human body. Actually there are thousands of energy centers each one called a chakra. These chakras are further classified into 7 main chakras. Today there are total 7 chakras and some people claim an additional chakra, making 8 chakras in total.
The human activities and body functions require energy. When some body parts perform some function they consume a certain amount of energy. The related chakra provides this certain amount of energy to the concerned body parts. So when a person gets pain, illness or discomfort, it means that the related body part is not getting the specified energy. Some of the chakras is not providing energy to perform the function. As all energy centers are well classified, it is easy now to analyze which one is not working well. Thus in short time we might be able to analyze, diagnose, prescribe and treat the ill functionality.
Chakra and Energy Classification
In chakra system the energy is believed to move on definite path. It moves in two directions. At first it starts from earth, enters the human body from root side, travels through abdomen, chest, throat head and goes to the heaven. Then it starts from the heaven and travels back, enters the head, goes through throat, chest, abdomen, lower part of the human body and then enters the earth back. This is unstoppable system and the energy travels in both directions at the same time. In the human body it makes 7 main energy centers or chakras. Here is the brief description of these 7 chakras.
1. First Chakra – This is also known as primary chakra. It is assumed to be located between the anus and genital section of the human body. This chakra is responsible for the rootedness and connection to the earth. It involves the safety, base and potentiality of the human being.
2. Second Chakra – This chakra is responsible for the sexual capabilities. It is situated in area between thighs and the abdomen on either side of the body, known as groin. This chakra relates to both romantic and non romantic issues. It is linked to sexual partnership and creativity in the human being. If you are somewhat aware of the Chinese symbol Yin and Yang, you can easily understand this chakra. In that symbol the powers of both male and female collaborate each to the completion. This chakra is also known as sacral chakra.
3. Third chakra – This chakra is related to inner wishes and wills of the human. It is situated at the tip of the stomach in the solar plexus. It makes enable to outsource our wishes so that they may be fulfilled. It empowers the human being to exhibit and complete their inner desires.
4. Fourth Chakra – It is the love chakra. It is situated in the heart. This chakra controls the absolute love and emotions. The heart is divided into two parts, left and the right. The left side is called feminine side and the right side is known as masculine side. The feminine side is linked to inner love of him and the masculine side is associated with the absolute love of others.
5. Fifth Chakra – The fifth chakra is of speaking capacity. It is situated in throat. This chakra is linked to communicative capabilities and expressions. It is the responsible for the conveyance of inner ideas and thoughts. When someone is no telling truth, this chakra is said to responsible for this.
6. Sixth Chakra – this is the chakra of vision and time. It is situated where the third eye is consumes to be placed. It controls the vision power and the sense of time. It is energy center for the psychological aspects.
7. Seventh Chakra – This chakra is not situated in the body. It is located just on the top of head. This is known as crown chakra. The spiritual links to heaven and meditational aspects are of this chakra. It relates to supernatural and mystic imaginations.
Chakra as a Treatment and Remedy
The chakra system makes the treatment of a diseases or a disorder very easy. The first is to analyze the problem and secondly the assignment that which chakra is responsible for the problem. So there are some techniques to regulate and activate the concerned chakra. When the chakra works properly, the concerned body part will automatically work properly. The simple treatment on the spot.
In this modern scientific time, it is hard to compensate these classifications. But it is a fact that the same classification and concepts have been kept in exercise for the thousands of years. It is also in consideration in some parts of the world even today. We can’t say that it remained unsuccessful and remained in practice too for a prolonged duration.