Why Shoe Odor
Shoe odor is directly related to foot odor. When foot odor takes place (due to the person wearing shoe all day long) sweat occurs. This sweat is trapped by the foot skin of the individual. Now, shoe basically traps that sweat just next to it and do not let it evaporate. This results in helping bacteria grow on the individual foot skin. Those bacteria then excrete odors which is also absorbed by the shoe. Thus an ugly and stinging odor is developed inside the shoe. And this is exactly the reason why the shoe odor.
Why It Is Important To Solve The Shoe Odor
It is extremely important for anyone to solve this shoe odor problem due to the following reasons:
- Whenever you take off your shoe, an extremely disgusting smell spreads in that place.
- Your hands gets easily infected with the bacteria in that shoe easily as well as your socks.
- You also inhale large quantity of those bacteria when you bend down to take off your shoe which is not good for your overall health.
- You start to lose confidence when people start noticing a bad smell whenever you enter into a room with them.
- Others develop a negative picture of you inside their brain with respect to your hygiene habits.
“How To Remove Your Shoe Odor” Remedies
“How To Remove Your Shoe Odor” remedies are as followed:
Remedy #1 for How to Remove your Shoe Odor: Baking Soda
Baking soda is the best best in your fight against the shoe odor. This is why baking soda also occupies the #1 position in our list of top remedies for how to remove your shoe odor. You can use baking soda in 3 methods which are as followed:
- Baking soda can easily absorb the bad odor of the shoes. So always place 2 sachets of baking soda in them.
- Keep this practice going on till all the odor is lost. It might take a few weeks as well.
- If you also have some fungus problem, then it is recommended to spray baking soda in your shoe for 12 hours.
- Then tap them out before leaving for work or somewhere else.
- Keep this practice as long as the bad odor is completely removed from the shoes.
- This method is recommend for leather shoes.
- Use a coffee filter to spray the baking soda carefully in the inside of the shoes.
- Leave it over night.
- Then clean it up in the morning.
- No foul smell will be there.
Remedy #2 for How to Remove your Shoe Odor: Alcohol
Alcohol is the best best in your fight against the shoe odor as well as removing bacteria from the feet. This is why alcohol also occupies the #2 position in our list of top remedies for how to remove your shoe odor. You can use alcohol in 1 method in 2 steps which are as followed:
Method- Step A- Disinfect Your Feet
- Alcohol acts as a disinfectant for feet.
- Wash and dry your feet first.
- Then pour alcohol onto them and let them dry.
- Do it regularly till your feet gets well.
Method- Step B- Disinfect Your Shoes
- Alcohol acts as a disinfectant for shoes as well.
- Dry up your shoes properly first.
- Then dip your shoes into cleaning alcohol for 10 minutes initially. Do not worry it will not soften your shoe.
- Then take them out and then let them dry again for 8 hours.
- Then wear them. They will be as clean as they will ever get. Both from bacteria as well as bad odor.
Remedy #3 for How to Remove your Shoe Odor: Combination of Vinegar & Water
A combination of vinegar & water also works wonders in your fight against the shoe odor as well as removing bacteria from the feet. This is why combination of vinegar and water occupies the #3 position in our list of top remedies for how to remove your shoe odor. You can use the combination of vinegar and water in following method which is as followed:
- Pour 2 cups of pure vinegar into 3 gallons of water.
- Dip your shoes into it.
- Then when they are fully dipped, take them out instantly. This will ensure that new bacteria won’t get develop quickly into the shoes again.
So these were the top 3 remedies for “How To Remove Your Shoe Odor.” Keep visiting for more such remedies as we constantly update such remedies in our blog-posts.