The overall objective of this program is to train a manager offering both general administration training and more specialized in health managing, to the person who holds a university degree first cycle.
After her master’s degree, the graduate should be able to:
– Master General knowledge about science administration to own one or more application areas or sectors of health administration knowledge;
– Integrate the discipline of the program in all the activities or functions of the business;
– Master the tools of one or more application areas or sectors of health administration;
– Master the use of knowledge of one or more application fields or sectors of health administration;
– Master oral and written communication in different languages at least 2 languages;
– Possess the skills needed to respond individually or as a team and manage the response appropriately, using the knowledge and methods to one or more application areas or sectors of health administration.
Profiles of Study
The international profile is accessible to all s Master specialties in health Administration.
The option of an international profile provides financial and logistical support to carry out a study session at a partner university. A student enrolled in a master’s program without memory interested relies is invited to contact the program director to know the eligibility to study abroad.