The overall objective of the National School of Management and Health Administration is the introduction of new concepts and techniques in the management of health services through training for staff and managers of establishments and health structures.
– Provide specialized advanced training in various disciplines of management and management of health institutions;
– Provide continuing education for professionals in the field of management and administration of health institutions;
– Undertake actions to training and retraining in the field of management and administration of health institutions;
– Conduct studies and publications related to its mission to promote the management in schools and health facilities;
– Establish relations of exchange and cooperation with domestic and foreign organizations working in the same field of activity, As such, participating in programs of cooperation with national and international networks of training, expertise and research.
– It may also provide for other users, training, studies and expertise within the scope of its duties.
The teaching methods used by teachers are active methods that facilitate and encourage participation and creativity of students. It is about creative techniques (Brainstorming, Writing…) and techniques for simulation (simulation, role playing, team work, case study…).
Educational materials (documentary and educational file folder) are distributed to students in addition to courses.