10 Signs Your Partner is a Sex or Porn Addict
Here are tips about signs in your partner that he is sex addicted. Find how to identify if your friend or spouse on date or in love with you is a sex addicted.
It is necessary to know for a woman either her partner is a sex addicted or a lover. There is clear difference between love and obsession. Here I have given a list of tips and signs which differentiate between a romance and mania. These are tips on how to know if your partner is a sex addict. A sex addicted person must have all or one of these. A friendship or a love affair is no doubt a valuable thing of our life and you have a right to know the real feelings and inner-self of your partner. It is my experience that the facts are necessarily to appear one day, so why not know about them in the start. It will give you and your partner a satisfaction and open mindedness.
I went through long search via psychological studies, videos, scientific outcomes and old sayings just to recover and filter the real and factual signs of sex addiction. A person with this habit must have at least four of these. If you are a woman or a girl, you can identify an intercourse obsessed man and if you are a man then you can get rid of these practices to prove that you are a fair and faithful partner.
Signs Your Boyfriend is a Sex Addict
1. First sign that appears somewhat late is the extremism. Sexual relations get harsh and intense. He often pretends to be tired or exhausted. Actually he is not feeling a hunger for sex at that time. Apparently a lover may not get tired or bored of you.
2. He will not always be available to you. He will pretend to be busy when you seek closeness. His cell phone may be off or he will be busy in his routine life. Think, a person who loves you, should have you on his most priority list. You come on top of his busyness when he needs sex and goes behind after fulfilling his addiction.
3. You will find him either in dense sleep or out of bed. In both cases you are not in his book. He may excuse of dense or bad sleep, long wash room duration or a mental disturbance.
4. The top sign is a hurry to take you to the line of sex. He will wish you to adopt sex habits as soon as possible. He will force, plead and request to have first few sexual courses. You will see a sever change in this attitude in the coming months.
5. He does not try to satisfy your doubts. If you find his activities suspected and ask him about this, he will criticize you instead of self clarification. He will tell you that his previous girl friend was fully satisfied and contented with his life. You will be declared calculating and eye keeping woman.
6. He may have many girl friends or some women to fill his desire. For this he must have many links, contacts, mobile numbers and online relations. He should obviously hide these things from you. You may possibly check, trace or find someone sharing your partner. Pornography may be affecting.
7. In the start of your association, he will take great care of your wishes and needs. As you go with him long in the life, there will be great change in his dealing. There may be a continuance of advices, opinions and criticism. The passion that was in the start will become talk of the past.
8. There may be an unknown increase in his expenses. You will find a discrepancy in the expenses schedules and pocket money. He will be reluctant to tell the exact things to be bough or spent upon.
9. There may be a lot of excuses to not to attend your social gathering. Your personal parties, family meetings and celebrations will lack his presence or at least mental presence. A deep analysis will tell you that he is not keeping with your passion and pleasure. You will find him absent, busy or not intensely involved in your personality.
10. If you remembered there was a spiritual contribution in you and him. Is it there even today? If so, then you are lucky. Most chances are, if he is sex addicted, you will be facing a materialistic sense. Gifts, presents and conversations are there but there will be lack of spiritual touch. It happens when many people share one person.
If there is something like this, be conscious to your relation and partnership. I strictly suggest that even if you find him sex addicted, it should not be the end of your relation. There are two things to keep in mind. First is the analysis you make. Don’t be over suspicious and professor. Sometimes the facts are very different from what they seem. Secondly if you do find him sex addicted, try to help him get rid of it. Always be ready to fill his desires. You are his partner. The things you can do, other can never. Care your relation, respect your partner and love your love. I pray for your happy marital and family life.