Dandruff is a common and wide spread problem and perhaps always has been a stress. It is the first enemy of the hair and comes back time to time. We find a remedy, a shampoo, a conditioner or oil and get rid of the dandruff. The result makes us happy but after some time the dandruff comes back again and we say “the problem still persists”. It is not a disease but “Is a Disease.” It first of all, destabilizes our personality and secondly makes our head free of hair. Both the men and women are at risk of it and suffer from it too in spite of all kinds of care. We are going to discuss some natural and effective ways to get rid of the dandruff, but the question is
What is dandruff?
The dandruff is actually the stuff of dead cells of the scalp that sheds after their death. No doubt the cells always remain shedding more or less but in common conditions this is not visible. The dandruff takes place when the shedding of these dead cells occurs in excessive amount. Also in some people dandruff due to dead cell shedding is low and in other people naturally high. It means that the things that cut the death ratio of the scalp cells will finish the dandruff.
Tips to get rid of the dandruff
The tips for the dandruff are in thousands. Some are effective to one person and in-effective to other. It is due to the nature of scalp and hairs that are different for each person. We have sorted some basic tips which are mostly useful for all types of scalps and hair. Let’s describe them in brief.
1. You have listened that the old is gold. Think that what the old queens and girls used to do with the hairs. That was the time of no doubt with the zero chemicals. They obviously used the natural things. One of those natural things is a special kind of oil. We have included its recipe and that is very simple. Prepare it and use it with confidence. Take the leaves of Neem, leaves of Cury, Amla, Aloe Vera and Tulsi. All these things are being used for the hair care from the thousands of years. Boil all these items in the water at the low heat. You can add these things as much as you want. When you will take out the leaves and purify the liquid, it will be fragrant oil. Use it daily twice or thrice. It will not only help you to get rid of the dandruff but also make your hair dense black, shiny, silky strong and full of life. Try it; you will love this homemade remedy for the dandruff.
2. Use the black peppers with olive oil. Take four tablespoon of oils and two tablespoon of the ground black peppers. Apply the mixture for more than one hour daily. A best natural remedy to cure the dandruff is this.
3. Come to the Amla and Tulsi for dandruff. Grind the Amla and Tulsi to make a paste. Apply this paste daily for few days. Let it be there for more than one hour. The hair will be free of the dandruff and you will feel an extra calm and peace in your head. It will also make your sleep better.
4. Curd is used for hair care in the Middle East villages even today. The black pepper is an anti-dandruff agent. Grind the black peppers in fine shape and mix it with the yogurt or curd. Apply it in the roots of the hair and on the scalp. It is natural remedy for the dandruff. The dandruff will disappear from your hair.
5. Washing Trend- you have used the different shampoos to get rid of the dandruff. Select the one which have worked the best for you. Wash your hair with this selected shampoo at least four times a week. There must be something effective in this shampoo which gets useful for your hair. We should not miss that effective thing. Only thing to keep in mind is that the shampoo should be of herbal nature. Otherwise the constant use of the chemicals may destroy the shine and health of the hair.
6. Make your diet better and balanced. Take care that it has all kinds of the vitamins and minerals. The healthy body produces the healthy hairs. The healthy hairs and scalp apparently will have no dandruff.
7. The lemon juice is also a good remedy for the dandruff. You can apply it alone or with the curd. Keep it in the air for about 2 hours then wash it out.
Keep in mind that human is natural and is made for nature. Be natural and be healthy.